Perform daily, ad-hoc work of the Office department with such tasks as;
- Welcoming visitors and answering the phone
- Answering questions from colleagues and picking up incoming questions via email;
- Ensuring a tidy and presentable office appearance;
- Support the Office Manager in her daily duties.
Could this be you?
- This internship is part of your mbo studies in office management or facility management
- You live in the Netherlands, and you love working in an international context.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently. Other languages are a plus!
- You have a commercial, proactive mindset
- You are available for a minimum of 24 hours per week for a period of at least four/five months
What’s in it for you?
- Working from a beautiful location - building Rijnpoort in Arnhem
- The opportunity to learn and grow within the Office team - the team is small; this allows you to gain a lot of experience
- We like to celebrate all successes - big and small, but especially with each other
- Travel compensation based on your commute to work
- You will receive an internship allowance of €400 gross per month (mbo).
What would next steps look like?
- You reach out to our recruitment team to send in your CV or to ask some further questions.
- You will be invited for a digital cup of coffee.
- Depending on locations and schedules, you will meet up with your future colleagues at our offices or virtually.