Spacewell is hiring a motivated and enthusiastic Account Manager for our software solutions with a focus on Maintenance Planning (O-Prognose). You will become part of an eager and international team, located in Wilrijk (Belgium). Do you want to know more about this job? Let’s keep reading!
The Account Manager Maintenance, is responsible for carrying out the entire process required to sell our software solutions to new customers and to maintain good relationships with existing clients.
- You are the point of contact for the entire Belgian portfolio with a main focus on the Flanders region. On the long term you can play a key role in the expansion to other regions.
- Together with the team, you take care of the acquisition of new customers and how Spacewell products can be sold more widely.
- You can independently build and follow up a network of prospects
- You can give convincing presentations and demos
- You close the deal and ensure a good transfer to your colleagues
- You have a commercial flair and you see and create opportunities to sell our other products.
What is Maintenance Planning?
Maintenance Planning, also known as O-Prognose is a software solution that is part of the product offering of Spacewell. The program helps our clients manage and maintain their real estate and technical installations. The goal for our clients is to establish a multiyear planning in a cost effective and easy manner and create insights in the technical condition of their buildings.
What about the team?
Although the position has an independent nature, you will be part of an international sales team. You will be the Maintenance expert within the Belgian team and you will work closely with our colleagues in the Netherlands to fully understand our software solution. Within the team you have different types of colleagues who support with lead generation, calculating prices and preparing quotations. You will therefore be working in a dynamic environment with many opportunities to further develop yourself as well.
Could this be you?
- You have approximately 3 years of sales experience
- You have experience or a genuine interest for buildings, structural and/or installation engineering
- You are a true team player and understand that by working together you can make a change.
- Expanding your network is what motivates you. People would describe you as an enthusiastic, positive, driven and result oriented-person.
- You speak fluently Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is considered as a big plus!
- You’re willing to learn, as the world never stops moving. Self-reflection is the first step to success.
Even if you don’t fit all the boxes, don’t hesitate to apply if you think you could make an impact in this role!
How do we make this a win-win?
- You get to be a part of an innovative, dynamic, and warm team of colleagues with diverse backgrounds and reference frameworks. Your colleagues understand your challenges, will help you along the way and appreciate your hard work.
- You are not afraid to speak up if you have questions. You have a sense of responsibility and ownership, so that you know when to escalate (potential) issues, when to treat information in a confidential way.
- Spacewell promises continuous impact combined with an energetic workplace.
- It is our mission to optimize building performance and improve the quality of life by delivering innovative software solutions on an international scale.
- We strive to have a wider impact as an organization by being bold and ambitious. All our tools are linked to insights based on real data.
- Next to the flexible work hours and remote working possibilities, you will get a salary and fringe benefits in line with your experience.
What would next steps look like?
- You reach out to our recruitment team to send in your CV or to ask some further questions.
- You will be invited for a digital cup of coffee.
- Depending on locations and schedules, you will meet up with your future colleagues at our offices or virtually.