- Take up responsibility for the day-to-day operational accounting tasks of 3 legal entities in Belgium
- Administer Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Finance entries
- Act as liaison for intercompany transactions to the finance teams in our foreign operations in NL, SE, IN and US
- Prepare VAT declarations, Intrastat, Intracommunity listing and other reportings (NBB enquiries.)
- Assist the Chief Accountant in monthly closing entries and reconciliations, deferred and accrual accounts
- Assist the Chief Accountant in preparing and maintaining financial ledgers (e.g. analytical, intercompany transactions, etc.)
- Close collaboration with the Administration team to support the Invoicing and Procurement process
- Prepare end-of-year closing (together with the Chief Accountant)
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects (e.g. ERP implementation, drafting Company-wide accounting guidelines, etc.)
Could this be you?
- You have min 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. Other languages are a plus.
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Office
- IFRS knowledge is considered a plus
- You are used to work in a rapidly changing environment and feel energised when solving problems in an analytical and creative way.
- You take ownership and you have excellent organization and project management skills
- You are flexible and have a positive can do mentality
How do we make this a win-win?
- You get to be a part of an innovative, dynamic, and warm team of colleagues with diverse backgrounds and reference frameworks. Your colleagues understand your challenges, will help you along the way and appreciate your hard work.
- You are not afraid to speak up if you have questions. You have a sense of responsibility and ownership, so that you know when to escalate (potential) issues and when to treat information in a confidential way.
- Spacewell promises continuous impact combined with an energetic workplace.
- It is our mission to optimize building performance and improve the quality of life by delivering innovative software solutions on an international scale.
- We strive to have a wider impact as an organization by being bold and ambitious. All our tools are linked to insights based on real data.
- Next to the flexible work hours and remote working possibilities, you will get a salary and fringe benefits in line with your experience.
What would next steps look like?
- You reach out to our recruitment team to send in your CV or to ask some further questions.
- You will be invited for a digital cup of coffee.
- Depending on locations and schedules, you will meet up with your future colleagues at our offices or virtually.