Spacewell is hiring an enthusiastic Global Corporate Recruiter. Your local office will be located at Wilrijk (Antwerp) or Arnhem (the Netherlands) and you will be in charge of the recruitment for the
Netherlands, Belgium, France and Sweden.
A day on the job
- 8.45 AM: You open your computer and check your mailbox. You received 5 new CVs from potential candidates that applied on our LinkedIn post. What a great start of this day!
- 9 AM: You review all the CVs to have a good idea of the potential candidates. After doing a deep dive and taking into account the requirements, you narrow your pipeline to 3 candidates.
- 9:30 AM: You call these 3 potential candidates one by one to do a phone screening
and invite them for a HR interview to get to know them better.
- 11.00 AM: You reach out to your French colleagues to discuss a new vacancy description and priorities. Afterwards you will publish the vacancy on relevant channels.
- Noon: Lunch time!
- 1 PM: You have your weekly HR meeting with our colleagues from The Netherlands to get up to date on the latest HR changes and HR strategy.
- 14:30 PM: You are meeting an interesting candidate for the open position within sales. Afterwards you reach out to the hiring manager to share your feedback and discuss the next steps.
- 4 PM: You have a call with our colleagues in Sweden to ask some urgent questions regarding the format of a new contract and check the local regulations.
Furthermore, as Global Corporate Recruiter you will also contribute to innovative recruitment strategies and critically observe the job market. Next to that, thinking creatively about which resources and channels would make our recruitment a success, is definitely a must have. You will be the center of the entire recruitment journey and experience, starting from the creation of international vacancy descriptions to the onboarding of new employees.
What about the team?
As a Global Corporate Recruiter, you are the point of contact within the HR team for the recruitment journey from A to Z. You will recruit for different countries, which includes the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Sweden. Together with your international HR team, you will tackle topics like employee administration, implementation of an HRIS, recruitment, onboarding, retention, learning & development, CSR, vitality, a diverse range of legal topics… As you will work in close collaboration with the HR colleagues in Belgium, travel on a regular basis to Wilrijk (Antwerpen) is required.
Could this be you?
- You have at least 4 years of working experience as a recruiter.
- You have a broad knowledge about a diverse range of labour markets, employment communication and innovative recruitment strategies.
- You work independently, effectively, plan systematically and take initiative.
- You are communicative and have a positive can-do attitude.
- Since you will be responsible for international recruitment, you are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- You are a people person. You enjoy being part of a team and sharing the information you come across. This also means you know how and when to maintain confidentiality.
- You’re willing to learn, as you will carry out a diverse range of tasks for multiple regions. By linking different pieces of information together, you’re easily able to get an idea of the bigger picture and to put things into perspective.
How do we make this a win-win?
- You get to be a part of an innovative, dynamic and warm team of colleagues with different backgrounds and reference frameworks. This allows you to learn a lot and challenge yourself to creatively shape the recruitment journey. Your colleagues understand your challenges, will help you along the way and appreciate your hard work.
- You’re not afraid to speak up in case you have questions. You have a sense of responsibility and ownership, so that you know when to escalate (potential) issues, when to treat information in a confidential way.
- Spacewell promises continuous impact combined with an energetic workplace.
- It is our mission to optimize building performances and improve the quality of life by delivering innovative software solutions on an international scale.
- We strive to have a wider impact as an organization by being bold and ambitious. Next to that, all of our tools are linked to insights based on real data.
- Next to the flexible work hours and remote working possibilities, you will get a salary and fringe benefits in line with your experience.
What would next steps look like?
- You reach out to our recruitment team to send in your CV or to ask some further questions.
- You will be invited for a digital cup of coffee.
- Depending on locations and schedules, you will meet up with your future colleagues at our offices or virtually.