Spacewell is hiring a motivated Senior Cloud & DevOps Engineer. Your local office will be located in Eindhoven
(The Netherlands). As a Senior Cloud & DevOps Engineer you streamline
the process in which newly developed software is tested and delivered. Do you have experience in this area? Let’s keep reading!
- You work on test automation, accelerated deployment scenarios and are constantly focused on removing barriers for the various development (feature) teams.
- From Infrastructure, you will be involved in setting up and managing technical solutions
in the area of supporting infrastructures (e.g., offsite backup, virtualization and networking).
- You will work on the
technical roadmap, both strategically as hands-on.
- You act as the overall point of contact and architect for the CentOS platform. You will be responsible for a high performance 'hybrid-cloud' Docker platform. Think about cluster tuning, auto-scaling, security and innovation.
- You will also deal with installing, configuring and updating hardware, OS and Software within the infrastructure.
- You optimize cloud infrastructure, network and application security.
What about the team?
As a Senior Cloud & DevOps Engineer, it is important that you have good leadership skills to bring your team to the next level. Together with your colleagues, you will plan and make the vision come true. Your motivation and willingness to improve our product is essential. You will become member a of multidisciplinary team of Linux and Java experts.
Could this be you?
- You have minimum 10 years’ experience in the ICT domain as a developer.
- Java, Linux, Kubernetes & Docker have no secrets for you.
- You are looking for a real challenge and are excited to dive in and make an impact.
- You have the affinity to work in different systems and tools. People would describe you as curious and you dare to ask questions.
- You have experience with working out a technical roadmap.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is a big plus
- It would be an added value if you can work with Bash (scripting), Google Cloud, AWS of azure, Big Query/Red Swift, Teraform or MySQL
How do we make this a win-win?
- You get to be a part of an innovative and dynamic team of colleagues with different backgrounds and reference frameworks. This allows you to learn a lot and challenge yourself to creatively shape the recruitment journey. Your colleagues understand your challenges, will help you along the way and appreciate your hard work.
- You’re not afraid to speak up in case you have questions. You have a sense of responsibility and ownership, so that you know when to escalate (potential) issues, when to treat information in a confidential way.
- Spacewell promises continuous impact combined with an energetic workplace.
- It is our mission to optimize building performances and improve the quality of life by delivering innovative software solutions on an international scale.
- We strive to have a wider impact as an organization by being bold and ambitious. Next to that, all our tools are linked to insights based on real data.
- Next to the flexible work hours and remote working possibilities, you will get a salary and fringe benefits in line with your experience.
What would next steps look like?
- You reach out to our recruitment team to send in your CV or to ask some further questions.
- You will be invited for a digital cup of coffee.
- Depending on locations and schedules, you will meet up with your future colleagues at our offices or virtually.